You can use unauthorised plant protection products under certain conditions on plants, seeds or other infested objects if they are intended exclusively for export from Germany. You need a permit for this.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture

Last update or date of publication