As a manufacturer or importer of tattooing products, including certain comparable substances and preparations, you must notify the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL) of the formulations.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture

Last update or date of publication