If no EU-wide harmonized material-specific regulations exist for a food contact material, you can submit a request for risk assessment to the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL)

Last update or date of publication