Requirements regarding classification, labelling and packaging for hazardous chemicals Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


If you manufacture or import chemical substances in the European Economic Area, you may have to register them in the REACH database. Learn about how REACH applies to your business.

Registering chemicals (REACH)

Hazardous chemicals need to comply with strict EU requirements. You may have to ensure your products follow rules set in the CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging) regulation.

Classification, labelling and packaging of chemicals

Your Europe Portal (Europäische Kommission)

he Your Europe Portal provides comprehensive information for citizens and businesses.

Your Europe Portal

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication