Employment of workers in other Member States Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Which procedures need to be complied with when posting employees to another EU country?

Employers domiciled in a foreign country must submit a notification before employing staff in Germany in certain sectors of industry. Further information is available here .

  • Which administrative authorities need to be notified of a posting?

The employer must submit the notification to the General Directorate of Customs. The notification is submitted in the "Mindestlohn-Meldeportal ( Minimum Wage Reporting Portal )

  • The information to be included in the notification

An overview of the information to be included in the notification is provided here. This information is requested in a structured form on the "Mindestlohn-Meldeportal ( Minimum Wage Reporting Portal) .

Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales (BMAS)

Information on the procedural requirements and on the working conditions that employers domiciled in a foreign country need to observe if employees are temporarily employed in Germany can be found on the following website .

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication