European network of employment services (EURES) Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you are looking for a job, apprenticeship or traineeship in Germany or another European country, or if you are a company looking to recruit European workers, the EURES Network's specialist advisers can support you by providing information and advice.
Are you looking for work in another European country? The EURES Network's advisers will answer your questions on free movement of workers in Europe. Do you need help to fill vacant posts? EURES is your gateway to the European job applicant market.
EURES provides the following services for applicants:
- publishing lists of applicants online on the EURES portal
- Europe-wide recruitment fairs
- online recruitment
- information on living and working in other European countries
- support and advice for your job search and application
- individual advice
- details of financial support available
- referrals to other sources of advice
EURES provides the following services for companies:
- publishing job listings online on the EURES portal
- organising recruitment events
- online recruitment
- information on recruitment and the supply of applicants in other European countries
- support for bespoke recruitment and applicant selection procedures
- information on the financial support available and supporting institutions, bodies, offices and agencies
EURES offers a range of specialist support services in border regions for cross-border workers and companies, including:
- providing advice services in German and the national language of the neighbouring country concerned, particularly on social security-related issues
- providing agency services in the border region
The self-service information on the "Make it in Germany" information portal is available in German, English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The personal advice services (webchat, telephone hotline, email) on the "Make it in Germany" information portal are available in German and English.
- find job offers across Europe and submit application documents
- information on living and working conditions in Europe
- list of all EURES advisers across Europe
- list of all EURES members and EURES partners in Germany and other Member States
- a multilingual information resource for foreign workers about living and working in Germany
- personal advice is available from specialist EURES advisers via webchat, telephone or email
Virtual Welcome Centre of the International Placement Service (Virtuelles Welcome Center der Zentralen Auslands- und Fachvermittlung (ZAV))
- information about current employment opportunities in Germany
- information for domestic employers on recruiting qualified workers from abroad
- find more jobs in Germany
- submit your own requests for applicants
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication