EU-PATIENTEN.DE Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The National Contact Point for Cross-Border Healthcare, EU-PATIENTEN.DE, is there to answer your questions about cross-border healthcare free of charge and in a competitively neutral way.
- Description of the different ways of receiving treatment in terms of cross-border healthcare.
- Information to patients on the rights and obligations of those concerned in the field of cross-border healthcare.
- Demonstration of how the competent health insurance bodies assume the costs.
- Explanation of the various pros and cons when considering several variations/bases of claim.
- Clarification of invoices.
Available languages: English and when answering by phone, Spanish and French also possible.
You can find further information at
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication