Your family members no longer work full-time in your company? Then you must deregister these family members with the Agricultural Health Insurance Fund and Old Age Insurance Fund.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication