Do you have family members working in your agricultural business? If so, you must register your family members with the agricultural health insurance fund, nursing care insurance fund and old-age insurance fund.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication