Do you believe that a company has violated the German Investment Code? Then you can lodge a complaint with the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). You can use the general complaints procedure for this purpose.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication