As an undertaking for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) or alternative investment fund (AIF) capital management company, you can apply for a distribution certificate from the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication