Informing the Deutsche Bundesbank and BaFin of the appointment of a member and deputy members of the administrative or supervisory body Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you, as a bank or financial services company, intend to appoint a member or deputy member of the administrative or supervisory body, you must inform the Deutsche Bundesbank and BaFin.
In your information you must state all facts that are relevant for the assessment of
- and sufficient time to perform the relevant tasks of the person concerned.
of the person concerned.
If new facts have arisen which have a significant impact on an original assessment of good repute, professional competence and sufficient time availability, you must also provide these.
- Form "Information on reliability, time availability and further mandates".
curriculum vitae without gaps
It must contain the following information:
- Name, all first names and maiden name,
- date and place of birth,
- a detailed statement of professional qualifications,
- the names of all the undertakings for which that person works or has worked, and
- details of the nature and duration of the activities in question, including secondary activities.
- The curriculum vitae must focus on the stages of the applicant's professional life. For each stage, not only the year but also the month of the beginning and end of a job must be indicated.
- It must contain the following information:
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: yes
Personal appearance required: no
Formular "Angaben zur Zuverlässigkeit, zeitlichen Verfügbarkeit und zu weiteren Mandaten KWG"
Deutsche Bundesbank ExtraNet Kundenberatungscenter
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)
Deutsche Bundesbank Übersicht der Hauptverwaltungen und Filialen
The appointment of members and deputy members of the administrative and supervisory bodies must be notified to the Deutsche Bundesbank or BaFin, stating the following information:
Facts that are relevant to the assessment of the
- sufficient time availability for the performance of the duties
New facts affecting the original assessment of the
- sufficient time availability
have a significant effect.
You must report these facts immediately after you learn about them.
§ 24 Absatz 1 Nummer 15 Kreditwesengesetz (KWG)
§ 1 Anzeigenverordnung (AnzV)
§ 5 Anzeigenverordnung (AnzV)
§ 5a Anzeigenverordnung (AnzV)
§ 5b Absatz 3 Anzeigenverordnung (AnzV)
Merkblatt zu den Mitgliedern von Verwaltungs- und Aufsichtsorganen gemäß KWG und KAGB
You would like to inform BaFin about the appointment of a member and deputy members of the administrative or supervisory body:
- Go to the BaFin website.
- Download the form "Information on reliability, time availability and other mandates KWG" there.
- Fill out the form completely and truthfully.
- The curriculum vitae of the persons concerned must be signed and dated by them in their own hand.
- If your credit institution belongs to a cooperative auditing association or is audited by the auditing body of a savings banks and giro association and their notifications of participation are submitted electronically: Please submit your notification through the auditing association or savings banks and giro association.
- Otherwise, send the completed form with all required documents directly to BaFin by post.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication