If your earning capacity is reduced by 40 percent or more, you can apply for a sum of money as a settlement for a period of 10 years instead of the accident pension.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication