If your earning capacity is reduced by less than 40 percent, you can apply for a cash sum as a settlement for life instead of an accident pension.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication