Report occupational disease to the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The Agricultural Accident Insurance Fund investigates the suspicion of an occupational disease when it receives a report of such a disease.
For physicians and entrepreneurs:
You are obligated to report a reasonable suspicion of an occupational disease to the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association without delay.
For insured persons:
Insured persons can also report the suspected existence of an occupational disease themselves. The notification can be made informally to the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association (LBG).
If the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association recognizes the occupational disease, it will pay all necessary benefits designed to,
- mitigate the consequences of the occupational disease and
- prevent it from getting worse.
To achieve these goals, the Agricultural Workers' Compensation Board pays various benefits. These benefits may include, for example, your medical care, rehabilitation measures and occupational measures.
If physical impairments remain despite the measures, you may receive a pension. To do so, your reduction in earning capacity (MdE) must be at least 20 percent. The MdE must be at least 30 percent for
- agricultural entrepreneurs,
- their wives or husbands or their life partners
- and for family members who work with them on a permanent basis.
You do not need to submit any documents.
Forms available: Yes
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: No
A disease is recognized as an occupational disease if.
it is included in the Occupational Diseases Ordinance
- Exceptions may exist if the Occupational Diseases Ordinance has not yet been adapted to the latest state of scientific knowledge.
- and it is caused by the occupational activity
§ 9 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)
§ 12 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)
§ 193 Absatz 2 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)
§ 202 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)
§ 215 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)
§ 1 Berufskrankheiten-Verordnung (BKV)
Anlage 1 zur Berufskrankheitenverordnung (Berufskrankheitenliste)
Informationen zu Leistungen der landwirtschaftlichen Unfallversicherung
Informationen zu Berufskrankheiten auf der Internetseite des Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
If you suspect an occupational disease, you must prepare the required SAR in writing.
If you suspect an occupational disease, you must prepare the corresponding report in writing.
For insured persons:
- As an insured person or insured person, informally report the suspicion of an occupational disease to the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association.
The Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association will then check which benefits you are entitled to.
- You do not need to submit any further applications for this.
Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)
Last update or date of publication