Do you need a certificate of your contributions paid to the pension fund for your income tax return? You can request this certificate free of charge.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication