As a survivor or surviving dependant, you can receive a widow's or widower's pension from the Agricultural Old Age Insurance Fund (LAK).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication