If your father or mother has died, you will receive an orphan's pension from the Agricultural Accident Insurance under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication