Assumption of travel expenses by the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Have you had a recognized occupational accident or disease? Then the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association will reimburse you for associated travel expenses under certain conditions.

The Agricultural Workers' Compensation Board will pay for travel expenses for you as an insured person or insured individual, if applicable.
Expenses that may be reimbursed to you include:

  • Travel expenses by public transportation,
  • Travel costs by private motor vehicle,
  • travel costs by other means of transport (for example, cab or ambulance), and
  • Travel expenses (for example, food and lodging expenses).

You can submit your receipts to the Agricultural Employers' Liability Insurance Association. No further application is required.

Evidence of:

  • the payment and amount of travel expenses or
    • for example invoices, receipts
  • the kilometers traveled

Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No

Online services available: No


  • You are insured under the agricultural accident insurance scheme for
  • The costs are related to a recognized insured event. These include:
    • Occupational accidents
    • Commuting accidents
    • Occupational diseases

Related Links

  • § 43 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)

Related Links

  • Informationen zu Leistungen der landwirtschaftlichen Unfallversicherung auf der Internetseite der Sozialversicherung für Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Gartenbau (SVLFG)

You do not need to submit a separate claim for reimbursement of travel expenses. Submit the receipts in writing or in person.

In writing:

  • Send the required documents by mail to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG). Be sure to include your insurance number and file number.

in person:

  • Compile the required documents.
  • Hand in these documents personally to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG).
    • The Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture has regional business and advisory offices that serve as a point of contact as close as possible to your place of residence.

You can find your local office or advice center in the contact overview on the SVLFG website.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication