If your glasses, prosthesis or other aid is damaged in an accident at work, the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association will pay for it.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication