If your company belongs to an accident insurance institution and contributions to the statutory accident insurance have been paid, you can prove this with a clearance certificate.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication