Notification of changes in the agricultural enterprise or in the self-employed agricultural activity Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Has something changed in your agricultural business? You must report this to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture.
You must inform the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG) if your business or self-employed activity changes in these respects:
- Type and object (among other things, expansion or discontinuation of parts of the enterprise)
- shareholdings or legal form
- management conditions
Changes of this kind may affect your compulsory insurance with the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association.
The obligation to notify the SVLFG applies to enterprises and activities in these areas:
Enterprises in agriculture and forestry including
- of horticulture and viticulture
- fish farming,
- pond farming,
- lake, stream and river fishing (inland fishing),
- beekeeping and
- landscape conservation serving the objectives of nature conservation and environmental protection,
- agricultural and forestry contractors
- livestock enterprises without land cultivation
- gardening and landscaping enterprises and garden maintenance enterprises.
- Hunting enterprises
- Private park and garden maintenance companies
Depending on the type of change:
- Extract from the commercial register, list of shareholders, articles of association, trade notification or lease agreements.
- The Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture requests further documents in individual cases.
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
PDF-Formular zur Betriebsänderungsanzeige
PDF-Formular zur Flächenänderungsanzeige
Serviceportal der Sozialversicherung für Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Gartenbau
Geschäftsstellen und Beratungsstellen der Sozialversicherung für Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Gartenbau (SVLFG)
Bundesweit einheitliche Service-Rufnummer der Sozialversicherung für Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Gartenbau (SVLFG)
There are or have been changes in your company or in your self-employed activity in agriculture which
- may affect the responsibility of the agricultural employers' liability insurance association,
- affect the allocation to risk groups (for example, changes in area)
- affect the other bases for calculating contributions
- there is a change in one or more entrepreneurs,
- there is a change in one or more authorised representatives.
§ 192 Absatz 2 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)
Informationen für Unternehmen auf der Internetseite der Sozialversicherung für Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Gartenbau
You can report a change informally by post, e-mail, telephone, fax or via the service portal of the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture:
- Inform the SVLFG of any changes that have occurred or are occurring in your business or in your self-employed agricultural activity.
- Inform the SVLFG of the type of change and when it occurred.
- If necessary, attach the appropriate documents.
- If there are any questions about the change, SVLFG will contact you or your business after notification.
- You will receive notification from SVLFG after processing.
If you want to file online:
- Access the SVLFG service portal. You will find the change form in the media center of the service portal.
- Fill out the change form completely and submit it via the service portal.
If you want to register in writing
- Download the change form from the SVLFG website and print it out.
- Send the completed change form to the SVLFG by post, e-mail or fax.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication