Report changes in the agricultural, forestry or horticultural enterprise or self-employment in agriculture, forestry or horticulture. Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Something has changed at your agricultural company? You must report this to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture.

You must inform the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG) if your business or self-employment changes in these aspects:

  • Type and object (among other things, expansion or discontinuation of parts of the enterprise)
  • shareholding or legal form
  • Management conditions

Changes of this kind may affect the compulsory insurance of entrepreneurs in the agricultural employers' liability insurance association.
The obligation to report to the SVLFG applies to companies and activities in these areas:

  • Agricultural and forestry enterprises including
    • of horticulture and viticulture
    • fish farming,
    • pond farming,
    • lake, stream and river fishing (inland fishing),
    • beekeeping and
    • landscape conservation serving the goals of nature conservation and environmental protection
  • agricultural and forestry contractors
  • livestock enterprises without land cultivation
  • Gardening and landscaping companies and garden maintenance companies
  • Hunting enterprises
  • Private park and garden maintenance companies

Depending on the nature of the change:

  • Extract from the commercial register, list of shareholders, articles of association, trade notification or lease agreements.
  • The Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture requests further documents in individual cases.

Forms available: Yes

Written form required: No

Informal application possible: Yes

Personal appearance required: No

Online services available: Yes


In your company or in your self-employed activity in agriculture, forestry or horticulture, there are or have been changes which

  • may affect the responsibility of the agricultural employers' liability insurance association,
  • affect the allocation to the risk groups (for example, changes in the area),
  • affect the other bases for calculating contributions


  • there is a change in one or more entrepreneurs,
  • there is a change in one or more authorized representatives.

Related Links

  • § 192 Absatz 2 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)

Related Links

  • Informationen für Unternehmen auf der Internetseite der Sozialversicherung für Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Gartenbau

You can report a change informally by mail, e-mail, telephone, fax or via the service portal of the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture:

  • Inform the SVLFG about changes occurring or already occurring in your business or in your self-employed agricultural, forestry or horticultural activity.
  • Inform the SVLFG of the type of change and when it will take place.
    • Attach the appropriate required documentation, if applicable.
  • If there are any questions about the change, SVLFG will contact you or your business after notification.
  • You will receive notification from SVLFG after processing.

If you want to file online:

  • Access the SVLFG service portal. In the media center of the service portal you will find the change form.
  • Complete the change form in full and submit it via the service portal.

If you want to submit the registration in writing:

  • Download the change form from the SVLFG website and print it out.
  • Send the completed change form to the SVLFG by mail, e-mail or fax.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication