Deregistration of business or self-employed activity in agriculture, forestry or horticulture Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you discontinue your agricultural, forestry or horticultural business, you must report this to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture.
The Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture (SVLFG) is the responsible accident insurance institution for companies in agriculture, forestry and horticulture.
If you discontinue your business, you must inform the SVLFG as the responsible accident insurance institution.
Membership in the agricultural accident insurance ends with the discontinuation.
- If applicable, trade deregistration or excerpt from the commercial register
- In individual cases, the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture may request further documents.
Forms available: Yes
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
There is a notification requirement if you cease your agricultural, forestry or horticultural business.
§ 192 Absatz 2 Sozialgesetzbuch Siebtes Buch (SGB VII)
Informationen für Unternehmen auf der Internetseite der Sozialversicherung für Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Gartenbau
You can inform the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture informally via the service portal and by mail, e-mail, telephone or fax:
Inform the SVLFG about the date of the end of your business or your self-employed agricultural, forestry or horticultural activity.
- If necessary, attach the appropriate required documents.
- If there are still questions regarding the change, the SVLFG will contact you or your company after notification.
- You will receive notification from SVLFG after processing.
If you want to deregister online:
- Access the SVLFG service portal.
- Complete the deregistration form in full and submit it via the service portal.
Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)
Last update or date of publication