If you discontinue your agricultural, forestry or horticultural business, you must report this to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication