If you have given up or discontinued your business or, under certain conditions, are only commissioning artistic or journalistic services to a minor extent, you must inform the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication