If you are unable to pay the current claim of the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) on time, you can apply to the KSK for payment relief.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication