Advise registered companies on the artists' social security contribution Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you have any questions about the artists' social security contribution, you can contact the Künstlersozialkasse.
The Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) will advise you on all matters relating to the artists' social security levy. You will be informed about your rights and obligations in connection with the levy under the Artists' Social Security Act.
This includes the following points:
- why are you required to pay the levy,
- when do you have to pay the levy,
- what must be included in your remuneration report,
- what is the rate of the levy,
- what is the general procedure,
- how do you meet your record-keeping obligations,
- what information do you have to give,
- when do you have to pay a surcharge for late payment,
- what is the statute of limitations,
what is a compensation association.
You do not need to submit any documentation.
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
You are already registered as a company with the KSK.
§ 47 Künstlersozialversicherungsgesetz (KSVG)
§§ 23 bis 32 Künstlersozialversicherungsgesetz (KSVG)
Informationsschriften und Checklisten zur Künstlersozialabgabe auf der Internetseite der Künstlersozialkasse
Häufige Fragen (FAQs) auf der Internetseite der Künstlersozialkasse
You ask the KSK questions by telephone or in writing or request information about the artists' social security contribution.
- The KSK will inform you in writing or by telephone
Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
Last update or date of publication