If the Künstlersozialkasse has sent you a notice of amendment and you do not agree with it, you can lodge an objection.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication