Notify the Künstlersozialkasse of any changes in legal circumstances. Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If the legal circumstances of your company change, you must inform the Künstlersozialkasse. The change may affect your obligation to pay contributions.
The Künstlersozialkasse (KSK) determines the levy obligation for your company and calculates the amount of the artists' social security contribution.
If the legal circumstances change, the KSK must check whether this affects your current or future levy obligation.
It is possible that the KSK will find out in other ways if the legal circumstances of your company change. In this case, the KSK will also check whether the change affects your tax liability, for example.
You submit a copy of one of the following proofs, if applicable and available:
- Extract from the commercial register
- Extract from the register of associations
- Extract from the register of cooperatives
- Extract from the partnership register
- Re-registration with the trade register
- Deregistration with the trade register
- Amended articles of association
If you are unable to provide any of these documents, please contact the KSK to find out which documents you need to submit.
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
You are already registered as a company with the KSK.
- The legal circumstances of your company have changed, for example the company name, legal form, shareholders or owner.
- The change has already been completed, for example by registration with the relevant registration court or trade office.
§ 29 Künstlersozialversicherungsgesetz (KSVG)
Informationen zur Abgabepflicht erhalten Sie auf der Internetseite der Künstlersozialkasse
Informationen und Formulare zur Entgeltmeldung auf der Internetseite der Künstlersozialkasse
You notify the KSK of any changes in the legal circumstances of your company:
- You can download the form "Change notification basic data" from the KSK website.
- Send your change notification informally by post, fax or in an e-mail to the KSK.
- The KSK will check whether the change affects your tax liability or otherwise.
- If there are any questions or if further documents are required, the KSK will contact you.
- If the KSK comes to the conclusion that the change in your legal circumstances changes your obligation to pay contributions or something else, the KSK will inform you of this.
- If further checks are necessary in this connection, you will also be informed by the KSK.
Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
Last update or date of publication