If your personal data changes, you must inform the Künstlersozialkasse. You should also inform the Künstlersozialkasse if your contact details expand.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication