Notify the Künstlersozialkasse of the change of health insurance fund Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you have statutory health and nursing care insurance through the Künstlersozialkasse, you can change your health insurance fund under certain conditions.
As a person who is subject to statutory health and long-term care insurance through the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK), you can choose your health insurance fund. You can choose from the following statutory health insurance funds:
- the local health insurance fund of your place of residence or work
- A substitute health insurance fund
- a company or guild health insurance fund, if the fund's statutes provide for it
- the German Pension Insurance Knappschaft-Bahn-See
The benefits of the statutory health and nursing care insurance are largely the same for all health insurance funds. However, there are differences
- in the amount of the additional contribution
- the range of services and
- additional benefits or benefits according to the statutes.
The health insurance funds provide information about their benefits and services.
The nursing care insurance funds are affiliated with the health insurance funds. If you change your health insurance fund, you automatically change your nursing care insurance fund.
You do not need to submit any documentation.
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Künstlersozialkasse (KSK), Abteilung Versicherte
- covered by statutory health and nursing care insurance via the KSK, and
- a member of a statutory health insurance fund.
§ 173 Fünftes Buch Sozialgesetzbuch (SGB V)
§ 175 Fünftes Buch Sozialgesetzbuch (SGB V)
Informationen zur Wahl einer gesetzlichen Krankenkasse auf der Internetseite der Künstlersozialkasse (KSK)
You can change your statutory health insurance fund as follows:
- Contact your new health insurance fund and register there as a member.
- Inform the KSK of your new health insurance fund and the date of change.
- The KSK will confirm your registration with the newly chosen health insurance fund in writing.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication