Notify the Künstlersozialkasse of pension withdrawals Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Do you receive a pension from the statutory pension insurance? Then this has an effect on your insurance status in the artists' social insurance.
As a person who is subject to compulsory insurance via the Künstlersozialkasse (KSK), you can apply for a pension from the relevant pension insurance institution. To do so, you must meet the requirements.
The competent pension insurance institution will inform you about the exact requirements for a pension. After you have submitted your application, the pension insurance institution will check the requirements. At the end of the procedure, you will receive a decision on your application.
If you receive a pension, your previous insurance obligation with the KSK may change:
- If you receive a standard old-age pension ("normal" pension), your previous obligation to be insured under the pension insurance scheme ends. Exception: You expressly apply to continue paying pension insurance contributions.
- If you receive a full pension due to old age or full reduction in earning capacity, your contribution amount in the statutory health insurance is reduced. This is because the pension means that you are no longer entitled to sickness benefit.
- If you receive a full pension and change it to a partial pension or vice versa, this may also affect your compulsory insurance.
- Copy of the notice of approval from the pension insurance provider
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
PDF-Formular zur Mitteilung über den Bezug einer Rente aus der gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung
Künstlersozialkasse (KSK), Abteilung Versicherte
- You are currently subject to compulsory insurance via the KSK.
- You receive a pension from the statutory pension insurance or have applied for such a pension.
- You continue to work as an artist or journalist on a commercial scale.
§ 4 Künstlersozialversicherungsgesetz (KSVG)
§ 50 Fünftes Buch Sozialgesetzbuch (SGB V)
§ 243 Fünftes Buch Sozialgesetzbuch (SGB V)
Informationen zur Künstlersozialversicherung und zur Altersrente auf der Internetseite der Künstlersozialkasse (KSK)
PDF-Formular zur Erklärung zum Verzicht auf die Rentenversicherungsfreiheit bei Bezug einer Vollrente wegen Alters nach Erreichen der Regelaltersgrenze nach § 4 Nr. 5 Künstlersozialversicherungsgesetz (KSVG)
If you receive or have applied for a pension from the statutory pension insurance:
- Inform the KSK informally that you have applied for the pension.
- If necessary, answer any queries from the pension insurance provider and the KSK immediately.
Submit a copy of the pension statement to the KSK as soon as possible.
- The KSK provides a PDF form on its website for this purpose.
- Download the PDF form.
- Send the completed and signed form with a copy of your pension statement by post to the KSK address given on the form.
- At the end of the procedure, you will receive written notification of the changes to your insurance obligation.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication