If you have lost your job in the mining industry, you may be entitled to a miners' compensation benefit (Knappschaftsausgleichsleistung, KAL) under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication