If you live abroad, were once German and would like to become so again, you can apply for re-naturalisation under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Construction and Home Affairs (BMI)

Last update or date of publication