If you have worked underground for a long time in mining, you can apply for the old-age pension for miners who have worked underground for many years under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication