If you are recognised as a displaced person or late repatriate, you should apply for clarification of your pension insurance account so that your insurance periods from abroad can be taken into account.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication