If you move unaccompanied cash and/or other funds, for example in postal and freight traffic, into, out of or through the European Union, you must submit a disclosure declaration when requested to do so by the customs authorities.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication