Do you want to use a deferral account to process deferred payments with customs? Among other things, you need a deferral BIN with which you can identify yourself electronically.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication