The fulfilment of your company's tax obligations can be taken over by tax representatives. The application for the appointment of tax representatives must be submitted to the main customs office responsible for you.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication