If you want to transport untaxed sparkling wine, intermediate products or wine, you usually need a special permit and registration to participate in the computerised transport and control system EMCS.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication