If you believe that your taxation is in breach of a double taxation agreement, you can apply for a mutual agreement procedure under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication