Apply for multiple credit for more than one compulsory job for the employment of severely disabled persons Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If your company employs severely disabled persons or persons with equivalent disabilities, you can have them credited for more than 1 compulsory job under certain conditions.
As an employer with at least 20 workplaces, you must fill 5 per cent of your workplaces with severely disabled employees or employees with an equivalent status (compulsory workplaces).
If you, as an employer, employ a severely disabled person or a person with an equivalent disability, this person can, on application, be credited with more than 1 compulsory job, up to a maximum of 3 compulsory jobs. The prerequisite is that their participation in working life encounters particular difficulties.
If you train a severely disabled person or a person with an equivalent disability in your company, this person is counted towards 2 compulsory jobs by law.
If your company takes on or hires a severely disabled person or a person with an equivalent disability following a completed training course, this person will by law be counted towards 2 compulsory jobs in the first year of employment.
- Proof that the person you employ is severely disabled or equivalent to a severely disabled person, for example by means of a copy of the severely disabled person's ID card.
- Concrete justification by the employer as to what particular difficulties exist with regard to obtaining the job.
Online procedure possible: no
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Bundesagentur für Arbeit (BA), Arbeitnehmer-Hotline
Bundesagentur für Arbeit (BA), Arbeitgeber-Hotline
Bundesagentur für Arbeit (BA)
In order to be able to count a person towards more than 1 compulsory job, you must observe the following requirements:
- Your company employs at least 20 employees.
The person is
- severely disabled or
- equal to a severely disabled person.
Multiple imputation comes into question especially in the case of employment of people,
- who permanently require a special assistant in order to be able to carry out the employment,
- whose employment is not only temporarily connected with extraordinary expenses for your company,
- who are permanently only able to perform a substantially reduced amount of work,
- who have a degree of disability of at least 50 solely as a result of mental or psychological handicap,
- who, due to the nature or severity of the disability, have not completed vocational training within the meaning of the Vocational Training Act,
- whose participation in working life is additionally impeded (e.g. due to lack of a fixed abode, drug or exoneration background).
- Employment can improve the possibility of participation in working life.
You must show specifically what particular difficulties have arisen in obtaining the job. Reasons can be considered:
- a substantial reduction in performance as a result of the nature and severity of the disability in the workplace
- disability-related limitations cannot be compensated by the use of (technical) work aids
- substantial restriction in the field of activity or application
- substantially higher control or support expenditure
- special difficulties inherent in the person, such as previous convictions, addictive disorder
§ 159 Sozialgesetzbuch Neuntes Buch (SGB IX)
§ 154 Sozialgesetzbuch Neuntes Buch (SGB IX)
Informationen für Arbeitgeberinnen und Arbeitgeber zur Förderung von Menschen mit Behinderungen auf der Internetseite der Bundesagentur für Arbeit
Informationen zur Beschäftigung von schwerbehinderten Menschen und ihnen gleichgestellten Personen auf der Internetseite der Bundesagentur für Arbeit
Schwerbehinderte Menschen im Betrieb, ein Ratgeber der Bundesagentur für Arbeit
You can submit an informal application for multiple crediting.
- You can submit your application in person, by telephone or in writing to the employment agency responsible for your area.
- So that the Employment Agency can check the requirements, you will then receive a form in which you must provide some information.
- The Employment Agency will check your application.
- You will receive a written decision as to whether your application has been approved or rejected.
If you train a severely disabled person or a disabled person with an equal status in your company, the compulsory job is automatically counted twice. You do not need to submit an application for this.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication