If your employees or the employment agency require a certificate of employment, you must issue one. The same applies to a secondary income certificate if employees or persons working for you on a self-employed basis have applied for or are receiving current cash benefits.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication