If you are looking for personnel for your company, you can commission the Employer Service of the Federal Employment Agency in your region with the search.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication