Publish job offer online Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to fill a vacant job or training position, you can publish it on the JOBBÖRSE of the Federal Employment Agency on the Internet.

For this service of the Federal Employment Agency, you first register as a company on the JOBBÖRSE portal.

You can then write your job offer online in the JOBBÖRSE. The more precisely you formulate your details in the job offer and the more professionally you present your company, the better you will appeal to potential applicants.

After publishing your job offer, you can maintain it independently and communicate directly with applicants via the JOBBÖRSE.


Forms: none
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: yes
Personal appearance required: no

Related Links

  • JOBBÖRSE der Bundesagentur für Arbeit für Arbeitgeber



Related Links

  • § 16 Absatz 1 Sozialgesetzbuch Zweites Buch (SGB II)
  • § 35 Absatz 3 Sozialgesetzbuch Drittes Buch (SGB III)

Related Links

  • Die JOBBÖRSE Ein Leitfaden für Arbeitgeberinnen und Arbeitgeber. Broschüre auf der Internetseite der Bundesagentur für Arbeit
  • Die JOBBÖRSE einfach und schnell Personal finden. Flyer auf der Internetseite der Bundesagentur für Arbeit
  • Stellenangebot online aufgeben Schritt für Schritt-Anleitung auf der Internetseite der Bundesagentur für Arbeit

To place an online job advertisement in the JOBBÖRSE, please take the following steps:

  • Visit the "JOBBÖRSE" website of the Federal Employment Agency.
  • Register as a company or employer on your first visit.
  • Log in with your user name and password.
  • On your personal homepage you will find the link "Enter new job offer", click on it.
  • Enter the required data for your job offer in the input mask in the order given:
    • Type of job offer: for workers, trainees, interns/trainees, self-employed, artists
    • Job info: describe the position to be filled.
    • Conditions: Enter information on working hours, remuneration or time limit.
    • Requirements: What professional training, (leadership) skills and licenses should your future workers possess?
    • Contact details: Name a contact person in your company and select a type of application process. For example: by telephone, in writing, by e-mail or via the JOBBÖRSE.
  • Publish the job offer in the JOBBÖRSE, you have the following selection options:
    • Published: all data from the job offer are published without restrictions.
    • Published anonymously: all data from the job offer are published. However, your company name, the contact person and the street name of the company are not published.
    • Not published: If you select this status, the job offer will not be published in the JOBBÖRSE.
    • Flagged for deletion: If your offer has not been updated within 4 weeks, your offer will automatically be flagged for deletion.
  • In addition, you have the option of having your job offer published on external job boards in order to increase its reach.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication