If your company receives seasonal short-time allowance for employees, you can, under certain conditions, receive additional reimbursement of social insurance contributions for these employees.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication