If your company has to cut jobs, you can use transfer measures to help your employees find a new employer and avoid becoming unemployed. The employment agency contributes a share of the costs.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication