If your general education school offers career entry support and you are having problems achieving your school-leaving certificate or finding vocational training, you can take part in career entry support.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication