If you handle energy products that still have to be taxed, you need a permit. Handling means, among other things, the production, storage, use, distribution or receipt of the energy products.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication