If you want to transport untaxed alcopops, you need a special permit and registration to participate in the computerised Excise Movement and Control System (EMCS).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication