Do you have a concern that relates to a Customs tax issue and is not covered by its other services? Then you can still submit an inquiry or application to the customs administration.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication